A Special meeting of the College’s Board of Trustees will take place on Thursday, November 20th, at 4:00 p.m. in Room 114 of the Captree Commons Building on the Michael J. Grant Campus in Brentwood
About the Health Club
Our health club strives to make our community healthier by giving everyone the opportunity to incorporate fitness into their daily routine. We want our members to relax, get in shape, and have fun in a clean and safe environment. Our staff is dedicated to helping you reach and exceed your fitness goals.
Each yearly membership includes the following:
- 25 Meter/ 8 Lane Pool
- Water "Aquarobic" classes Monday through Friday at 11 a.m.
- Free Weights
- Cybex Strength Assisted Lifting Systems
- Cybex Cardiovascular Equipment
- 8 Tennis Courts (available by appointment only through the membership desk)
- Locker rooms/Saunas/ Showers
- Swim Lessons on Saturday and Sunday mornings
Last revised: 1/14/2014
Comments on this webpage, contact: Webmaster