The meeting of the Board of Trustees of Suffolk County Community College scheduled for August 21, 2014 will now be held at 3:00 p.m. in Room 114 in the Captree Commons building, on the Michael J. Grant Campus, 1001 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, NY. This notification revises the previous time and location announced for this meeting.
Use the timetable below as a guide to complete the application process successfully and apply for a F-1 student visa.
6-9 months prior to the application deadline
- it is recommended to research the F-1 student visa application process
- identify your sponsors and financial resources
- request educational credentials from your school
- have educational credentials translated into English and evaluated
4-6 months prior to the application deadline
- have your sponsors contact the International Student Office for assistance with the F-1 student visa application process
3 – 4 months before United States study
- complete and mail application packet
2 – 3 months prior to the application deadline
- after receiving the acceptance packet including an I-20 form, apply for your student visa
Last revised: 9/26/2013
Comments on this webpage, contact: Webmaster