PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the meeting of the Board of Trustees of Suffolk County Community College, scheduled for February 18, 2016, has been CANCELLED.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that this meeting has been RESCHEDULED for Monday, February 29, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. in the Alumni Room of the Brookhaven Gymnasium, Ammerman Campus, 533 College Road, Selden, New York.
Use the timetable below as a guide to complete the application process successfully and apply for a F-1 student visa.
6 – 9 months prior to the application deadline
- it is recommended to research the F-1 student visa application process
- identify your sponsors and financial resources
- request educational credentials from your school
- have educational credentials translated into English and evaluated
4 – 6 months prior to the application deadline
- have your sponsors contact the International Student Office for assistance with the F-1 student visa application process
3 – 4 months before United States study
- complete and mail application packet
2 – 3 months prior to the application deadline
- after receiving the acceptance packet, including a SEVIS Form I-20, apply for your student visa
Last revised: 7/20/2015
Comments on this webpage, contact: Webmaster