SCCC Notice: For Tuesday 1/27 and Wednesday 1/28 all day and evening classes and activities for all campuses are cancelled.
Specific services include the following:
- academic advisement for planning your course work
- tutorial services (both individual and group)
- assistance with financial aid application process
- educational, career, and personal counseling
- financial support for some personal expenses
- academic skill-building workshops
All EOP Freshman Students are required to attend our four-week summer orientation program to help enhance academic skills prior to the start of the fall semester.
- reading, English, mathematics, and computer review classes
- time management and study skills workshops
- free breakfast and lunch
- meet other EOP freshman students and campus personnel
- transportation reimbursement at the end of the summer program
For further information
see How to Apply: