The Disney Experience
- Live in a multicultural environment with college students from all over the world – an opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Enroll in educational seminars and earn college credit – another step toward career development.
- Be a cast member at Walt Disney World, gain real-life experience and create magical memories for guests from around the globe.
Application procedure for the Disney Cooperative (BUS150):
- Attend an information session or make an appointment with the Cooperative Education and Internship Office on your home campus.
- Determine that you will have successfully completed the appropriate number of credits prior to leaving for Florida.
- Attend a recruitment presentation given by the Disney representative.
- After receiving a campus code at the Disney presentation, apply on-line to the Disney College Program and print a copy of your application for the Career Services Office at Suffolk.
- If an offer is extended and accepted, contact the representative at the Career Service office and attend a mandatory departure meeting at your campus.