- All equipment valued at $5,000.00 or more is capitalized and inventoried.
- All equipment valued at $500.00 to $4,999.99 is expensed and inventoried for stewardship
- All equipment may be discarded when defined as condemned and of no further value.
- All equipment funded from federal resources in excess of seven years old and with
no further value may be discarded.
- Any equipment funded with federal funds with a residual usefulness and value must
be maintained and discarded consistent with federal equipment acquisition, retention
and disposition policies.
- The Campus Coordinator of Plant and Operations who manages the Warehouse at Ammerman
is responsible for adherence to these policies.
- The College’s financial system is used to maintain records of fixed assets and current
- All new equipment meeting the standards defined above are recorded on Banner for tracking
- All data on records is captured by initial entry through procurement and, upon receipt,
the entry of the asset tag number, the location, and make/model descriptors, as appropriate.
- All vehicles are de-accessed consistent with defined County Policies and regulations.