INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM FOR FULL-TIME STUDENTS
The Intensive English Program is designed for second-language learners who want to study English in an intensive academic program. The IEP Program is ideal for second-language learners living in this country, for foreign students preparing for college or university study in the United States, or for those wishing to increase their career options. All three campuses are currently making appointments for free placement tests for students that are interested in the program. The IEP Program fulfills the full-time requirement for F-1 students.
****Intensive English Classes now offered on the Eastern Campus in Riverhead****
- Three different levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- All levels provide instruction and practice in the four language skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Preparation for the iBT TOEFL test is a required component for the advanced level of this program.
- Placement testing required.
- Class time: 18 hours per week
- Online lab requirement: 2 hours per week
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Tuition is $1,839 plus the costs of books
- Classes begin in September, January, and May
- Fall Classes begin September 6, 2017
Students who want information about student visas should go to International Student.