Living, Learning, Earning
- Live in a multicultural environment with college students from all over the world – an opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Enroll in educational seminars and earn college credit – another step toward career development.
- Be a cast member at Walt Disney World, gain real-life experience and create magical memories for guests from around the globe.
Application procedure for the Disney College Program (BUS150):
- Email Internships@sunysuffolk.edu and leave your name, ID# and that you are interested in applying for Disney.
- Wait for response stating that you meet the eligibility requirements and information about how you may apply credit. The following excerpts are from the Disney website:
- Be Enrolled as a Full-Time or Part-Time Student and Taking Classes
- Meet Any School Requirements for Participation
- In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must
meet the following requirements.
- Go to http://cp.disneycareers.com, follow the instructions for completing an application.
- If an offer is extended contact the Career Services office on your campus for details regarding a semester away, earning credits, scheduling etc. This mandatory meeting will provide you with additional information about the program and assist you with the transition. Times and dates will be shared as requested.
If you are not successful you are able to reapply in a future semester.