Upon successful completion of the Accounting / A.A.S. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 1/14/19
- Explain the Accounting Equation;
- Identify, describe and read the major financial statements;
- Prepare and enter business transaction data for use in standard financial statements including general ledger, payroll, sales, and income tax forms;
- Identify and describe the major roles and responsibilities of the accountant in various sectors of business, industry or government agencies;
- Convey accounting concepts and data in written and oral form to assist in business management and decision-making; and
- Identify and explain major concepts and principles that impact the field of accounting.