Upon successful completion of the Automotive Service Specialist / A.A.S. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Describe the operating systems of the modern motor vehicle and their Inter-dependence;
- Identify and apply the appropriate physical and mathematical theories which govern the functions of automotive operating systems;
- Diagnose malfunctions of automotive operating systems;
- Perform the procedures used in the maintenance and repair of these automotive operating systems; and
- Accurately analyze and communicate automotive service information both orally and in writing to supervisors, co-workers and customers.