Upon successful completion of the Communications Studies / A.A. Degree program graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Explain and apply key communication theories, perspectives, principles and concepts.
- Demonstrate the ability to ethically research, construct and deliver an outline-based speech.
- Identify and demonstrate appropriate listening techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of individual and cultural similarities and differences in communication.
- Increase self-awareness by identifying behaviors which may impede or improve communication effectiveness.