Upon successful completion of the Construction Technology-Architectural Technology / A.A.S Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 2/28/19
- Create drawings, diagrams and models reflecting an appropriate technical level of skills.
- Analyze technical drawings, diagrams and models, cost estimates and schedules and documents (specifications, building codes and legal contracts).
- Perform professional level research related to the construction/architectural and engineering technology industry.
- Develop oral, written and graphic communication skills according to professional industry standards.
- Analyze and apply design calculations relating to loads on a building or structure.