Upon successful completion of the Electrical Technology�Electronics / A.A.S. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Analyze and solve direct current and alternating current series circuit and parallel circuit problems.
- Use appropriate electronic measurement tools and problem solving skills to solve a variety of complex circuit problems.
- Create process and flow instruction sets to control various digitally-programmable circuits.
- Design circuit/systems to perform specific electronic functions.
- Work as a team member to effectively communicate technical information orally and in writing.