Upon successful completion of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Technology / Certificate program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 6/6/18
- Communicate effectively in written and oral formats;
- Interpret, analyze and evaluate technical materials;
- Effectively design, diagnose and service heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) products and systems;
- Explain the application of microprocessor technology to the HVAC/R field; and
- Identify and explain industrial safety issues related to the HVAC/R field.