Upon successful completion of the Design Fashion: Interior Design /A.A.S. Degree Program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Using aesthetic sensitivity, apply color, lighting, textiles and furniture selections to the creation of interior spaces.
- Demonstrate effective visual communication skills through the drawing of a variety of floor plans, elevations, renderings and other construction related documents.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing with prospective and current clients, trade sources and other business contacts.
- Identify and apply marketing and management skills as they apply to the successful operation of an interior design business.
- Use critical thinking and creative problem solving skills to analyze and evaluate space planning needs that reflect an understanding of the interrelationship between the environment and human needs.