Upon successful completion of the Paralegal Studies / Certificate program graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Conduct basic legal research and analysis;
- Draft basic legal documents;
- Describe the Federal and New York State court systems and the jurisdiction of the civil courts;
- Access the Federal and New York State court websites and electronic forms;
- Identify and describe the legal characteristics of the various forms of business organizations; and
- Identify and describe the ethical considerations for a legal professional.