Upon successful completion of the Physical Education /A.S. Degree program,students will be able to:
Last Updated: 3/12/18
- Develop a personal teaching philosophy.
- Analyze human movement.
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of motor skills and fitness activities.
- Plan and implement a variety of developmentally appropriate instructional strategies to develop physically educated individuals.
- Use assessment to foster physical, cognitive and social development of students in physical activity.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.