Upon successful completion of the Radio and Television Production / A.A.S Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Identify and discuss the major components of contemporary radio and television media.
- Discuss the historic development and aesthetic and social theories associated with the role of radio and television in society and culture.
- Demonstrate competency in the use of all technology introduced in the degree program.
- Produce projects in radio and television media using artistic and technical skills.
- Use critical-thinking and other problem-solving skills to evaluate and enhance productions.
- Demonstrate professional attitudes and behaviors while working in production and other task groups.