Upon successful completion of the Theatre Arts / A.S. Degree program, graduates will be able to:
Last Updated: 12/12/17
- Demonstrate quality competitive performance skills and work habits.
- Demonstrate a commitment to intellectual inquiry, self-directed learning, and professional growth based on departmental values.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the collaboration of all elements of theatre (playwriting, design and technology, directing, acting, dramaturgy, stage management).
- Analyze, synthesize and speak intelligently about theatrical works including specific performances, key authors, scripts and genres.
- Utilize skills, tools and personal resources to maintain a healthy self-image that can endure the rigors of the entertainment industry.
- Synthesize resume-building activities and experiences into physical and performance portfolios that adjudicate their work for further training and career preparation.