REGISTER IN ONE OF OUR OFFICES TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE PLACEMENT TEST!
THE SPRING SEMESTER BEGINS
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2018
SO COME IN AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT
FOR YOUR PLACEMENT TEST EARLY
- If you live in the U.S., contact the ESL/IEP Program offices to obtain a placement test reservation or information about orientation for beginning levels.
- Placement tests are FREE, but you need an appointment and a picture ID
- YOU MUST COME INTO ONE OF THE OFFICES TO SCHEDULE A PLACEMENT TEST APPOINTMENT.
- Selden and Riverhead have limited hours so you may want to call the offices before
coming in to schedule a placement test appointment.
No appointment needed
Orientations are free on all three campusesAmmerman Campus- 533 College Road, Selden, New York 11784
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 6:00pm in Islip Arts room 200
- *Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 9:00am in Islip Arts room 200*
Grant Campus-1001 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, New York 11717
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 5:30 pm in Sagtikos Building rooms 259-269
- Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 10:00am in Sagtikos Building rooms 259-260
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 6:00pm in Sagtikos Building rooms 259-260
- Saturday, January 20. 2018 at 10:00am in Sagtikos Building rooms 259-260
Eastern Campus- 121 Speonk- Riverhead Road, Riverhead, New York 11901
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6:00pm in Shinnecock 101
- *Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 9:00am in Shinnecock 101*
- *Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 10:00 am in Shinnecock 101*
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 6:00pm in Shinnecock 101
* These orientations are followed by registration with picture id and full payment*
If you live outside the U.S., visit the International Admissions website for information about visas, costs and admission requirements. International Student Advisement 631-451-4773.