Fall semester starts August 27th. Enroll for classes during Enrollment Services Saturdays! Offices will be open on August 8, 22 and 29 from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Equipment Inventory Control
- All equipment valued at $5,000.00 or more is capitalized and inventoried.
- All equipment valued at $500.00 to $4,999.99 is expensed and inventoried for stewardship purposes.
- All equipment may be discarded when defined as condemned and of no further value.
- All equipment funded from federal resources in excess of seven years old and with no further value may be discarded.
- Any equipment funded with federal funds with a residual usefulness and value must be maintained and discarded consistent with federal equipment acquisition, retention and disposition policies.
- The Campus Coordinator of Plant and Operations who manages the Warehouse at Ammerman is responsible for adherence to these policies.
- The College’s financial system is used to maintain records of fixed assets and current inventory value.
- All new equipment meeting the standards defined above are recorded on Banner for tracking purposes.
- All data on records is captured by initial entry through procurement and, upon receipt, the entry of the asset tag number, the location, and make/model descriptors, as appropriate.
- All vehicles are de-accessed consistent with defined County Policies and regulations.
Last revised: 6/14/2011
Comments on this webpage, contact: Webmaster