The Office of Marketing and Publications creates a wide array of internal and external
communications – from multi-platform branding campaigns to annual reports and enrollment
materials –that help to raise awareness about the many opportunities available at
the College, while informing and engaging our many communities. In short, we are responsible
for sharing our story with the world.
Maintaining a strong brand is dependent upon conveying our story in a consistent and authentic manner. Accordingly, it is important that any usage of our logos, colors, fonts and protocols are in compliance with the official Graphic Standards of the College.
The Office of Publications produces the majority of the College’s publications; including the College Viewbook and the President’s Annual Report. It also produces a variety of institutional and enrollment publications. Any printed piece that will be viewed off campus should be reviewed by the Office of Publications for style, consistency and adherence to the Associated Press Style Guide and the College Style Guide.
Working With Us
The project worksheet is designed to help you get started. Once you have completed it, please return it to Mary Feder, Director of College Relations and Publications.
For more information, call 631-451-4256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you to set up a meeting with our team.
- At the meeting, we will make suggestions, ask you to provide necessary information, and help you determine whether new photography is needed.
- From there we will provide drafts for you to approve and help you identify a printer.
- If we have developed a template that fits your needs and if members of your staff are qualified to use it, we may steer you through a do-it-yourself process.
- Publications can take much longer to produce than many people realize. The time it takes to produce a printed piece can vary depending on the complexity of the design and/or printing. As a rule of thumb, standard turnaround time is eight to ten weeks from receipt of your initial text by the Office of Publications to final delivery. If you are working on a new project, more time may be necessary. Please contact us as soon as possible.
Any printed piece that will be viewed off campus should be reviewed by the Office of Publications. If you have created your own publication for reproduction in the College print shop and need it checked for consistency and style or want to reprint a previously reviewed publication, please fill out a print request form and send it to Mary Feder, Director of College Relations and Publications.