ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS) Questions and Answers
ATI TEAS must be taken in the year before you apply (Ex for Fall 2019, TEAS must be taken between January 15, 2018 and January 15, 2019.
When you are ready to apply to the nursing program. You must register on-line at www.atitesting.com
Create an account. Be sure to list Suffolk CC Ammerman as your campus regardless of the campus you will be attending.
When creating an account you will be asked to enter the Student ID your institution has given you. Use your SCCC ID#. If you do not have a SCCC ID# enter your date of birth as 8 digits: mm/dd/yyyy (include back slashes) It is critical that your date of birth is accurate for application processing. SCCC TEAS exams are for students applying to SCCC only.
Follow the link to the Online Store to register for the ATI TEAS exam.
You cannot register directly at any campus.
Once you register and pay for the ATI TEAS test, the fee is not refundable if you change the appointment date.
The first transcript for SCCC is included in the cost for test.
It includes online practice assessments and the Study Manual at a discounted price.
You can repeat the ATI TEAS once within the year and the results of the 2nd attempt will be the valid test score considered with your application.
You must pay each time you take the ATI TEAS test.
- Log into www.atitesting.com and review your ATI TEAS individual performance profile.
- Closely examine your "topics to review" individualized report.
- Review the ATI TEAS Focused Review available on the "my results" tab at atitesting.com to work on areas identified.
- Attend campus Academic Success Center for assistance/tutoring in Writing and Mathematics.
- SCCC will accept the ATI TEAS taken at another testing site if it was taken within the academic year of applying to the nursing program. It is your responsibility to request a copy of your test results to be sent to SCCC. On the ATI website, choose "SCCC-Ammerman" as the institution where you want your results sent.
- There will be a $27.00 fee from ATI to send a copy.
- Your nursing program application will not be processed without your testing scores from the ATI TEAS Test.