For Immediate Release
June 25, 2019
Ten Suffolk Students Earn Prestigious Chancellor’s Award
The Suffolk County Community College award recipients earned an overall grade point average of 3.8 (out of 4.0) and have made significant contributions to their campus, Suffolk County Community College and their communities.
The 2019 Chancellor's Award for Student Excellence ceremony will be held on April 24, 2019 at the Albany Capital Center.
SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Student Excellence Award Recipients
- Timothy Atchison - Babylon
- Allesandra Domingo- Babylon
- Joseph Adelmann - Huntington
- Jerome Bost - Riverhead
- Blake Gifford - Oakdale
- Corianna Lipira - Manorville
- Amanda Pacholik – West Sayville
- Chioma Oghenekome -- Lindenhurst
- Kristen Quere - Commack
- Michelle Wilcox -- Westhampton