To add or drop a class during the designated add/drop period, you may log in to your MySCCC portal account at my.sunysuffolk.edu or use the fillable Add/Drop Form.
First, please read the following information:
- Students with a current class schedule are not charged a late fee to modify their existing schedules during the add/drop period.
- Some course offerings will not permit enrollment after the first class meeting. The College chief academic officer or designee will determine on a college-wide basis which courses will not admit students after the first class meeting based upon recommendations made by the campus executive deans.
- Students are otherwise permitted to add a class up until the start of a class’s second week (e.g., prior to the third session of a class that meets twice a week or the second session of a class that meets once a week). Exceptions to this policy may only be approved by the College chief academic officer or designee.
- Any student who enters a class after the first meeting, regardless of reason, is accountable for all course requirements including assignments and attendance.
- A student may drop a course during the official refund period for the part of term. These courses will not appear on a student’s official transcript.
To accomplish the add or drop transaction, please select from the options below.
MySCCC Log in using your SCCC username and password.
Download Add or Drop Form
Note: When completing the fillable Add/Drop form, save the form to your documents or desktop and then attach it to your email.
You may also bring the completed form in person to your campus Registrar Office. Your SUNY Suffolk ID card is required for all in-person transactions.