Skip to main content

Form Instructions

If you want to change your personal or academic information while you are attending Suffolk (i.e., address, home campus and curriculum), it is important that this change be noted officially on your college records. Carefully filling out the Records Change Form will result in an accurate and official adjustment of your records. Just print the form, fill it out and take it to your campus Registrar Office along with any required documentation.

Records Change Form and Instructions