Suffolk County Community College
and Long Island University Present
The ExpressSuccess Program!
Getting Suffolk Students on Track for a Bachelor's Degree from LIU
Streamline Your College Degree
Suffolk County Community College and Long Island University (LIU) have entered into an exciting partnership that will allow incoming Suffolk students to conveniently get on track toward earning a bachelor’s degree from Long Island University.
Students can choose from more than a dozen degree-granting programs.
Here is what you can expect
- Suffolk students who are enrolled in these programs and maintain a qualifying grade point average (GPA), will be eligible for transfer scholarships to LIU.
- Students accepted into Phi Theta Kappa may be eligible for additional scholarships.
- Students admitted to the program will receive an LIU identification card enabling them to use the LIU library, athletic facilities, and computer laboratories and participate in LIU student activities.
- Suffolk County Community College students will be able to attend LIU events at LIU rates.
The ExpressSuccess Program offers a number of scholarship opportunities for
Suffolk County Community College Students Transferring to LIU.
|Grade Point Average (GPA)||Academic/Transfer Scholarship|
|3.81 - 4.00||$11,500|
|3.50 - 3.80||$11,000|
|3.21 - 3.49||$9,500|
|3.00 - 3.20||$9,000|
|2.99 and below to 2.50||$8,500|
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: This $2,500 a year award is available to transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa at Suffolk County Community College.
Choose a Program:
Frequently Asked Questions
Joint Admissions is an agreement between Suffolk County Community College and LIU that allows you to start planning your entire four-year degree program as soon as you begin your education at Suffolk.
- Students will have access to the resources at both institutions for research, cultural events, athletic facilities and other campus amenities.
- Students will be able to complete a four-year degree with the benefit of two outstanding institutions with significant financial savings.
- Students will enjoy the small classes at Suffolk and LIU.
- Students have access to the resources at both institutions for research, cultural events, and athletic facilities, as well as other campus resources and facilities.
- Students receive priority registration for classes at LIU.
Apply to ExpressSuccess
For additional information about the ExpressSuccess Program, please call 631-851-6512
or email LIUPartnership@sunysuffolk.edu.
Ammerman Campus533 College Road
Selden, NY 11784-2899
LIU Post720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548-1300
Eastern Campus121 Speonk-Riverhead Road
Riverhead, NY 11901-3499
LIU Brentwood1001 Crooked Hill Road
Brentwood, NY 11717-1092
Michael J. Grant CampusCrooked Hill Road
Brentwood, NY 11717-1092
LIU Riverhead121 Speonk-Riverhead Road
Riverhead, NY 11901
Streamline Your Degree Today!