Suffolk has a tuition payment plan (TPP) that allows students to pay their tuition and fees in three installments. The initial payment is one-third of the amount due plus the $50 fee to sign up for the plan. The second payment covers an additional one-third and is due four weeks into the semester. The final one-third payment is due approximately four weeks later at the mid-point of the semester. A $30 late fee is charged for any payment not made on or before its due date.
Important information about the TPP
- By signing up for the TPP, you agree to accept liability for any unpaid balance.
- It's available only for the fall and spring semesters.
- You can use it to cover any remaining amount due after financial aid or scholarships are applied.
- If you add or drop courses after signing up for the TPP, the amount due for the second and third payments will be changed accordingly.
- You are responsible for paying your bill on time even if reminder notices haven't been received.
- The sign-up fee and any late fees are not refundable.
- If you are 17 years of age or below, you must have a parent or guardian sign and accept liability on your behalf.
- Students who do not pay their tuition and fees are liable for any charges that result from dunning and collection, including the fees paid to the college’s collection agency, legal fees and interest.
When the TPP is not available
- Students who owe less than the cost of three credits.
- Students taking non-credit courses.
- Students taking credit or non-credit courses during the summer or wintersession.
- Students who owe money from a prior semester.
- Students who show a history of two or more late payments or bounced checks.
How to sign up for the TPP
- Log into MySCCC to sign up online and pay the amount required by credit card; or
- Pay bill at the Cashier's Office on any campus.