Requirements for graduation include the following:
- Meet the course requirements of the Associates of Applied Science Degree;
- Meet all graduation requirements as specified in the College Catalog;
- Attain a grade point average of not less than 2.0.
- Meet DTP course requirements with a grade of “C” (2.0) or higher in each DTE course.
- Satisfy course requirements for the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Dietetic Technology for a total of 63-64 credits.
Each student seeking an associate degree is required to file an application for graduation in the campus Registrar’s Office.
Deadline dates for filing these applications are:
Fall Semester - December 1
Spring Semester - April 1
Summer Session - July 1
Jodi Levine, MS, RD, CDN
and Hospitality Center
20 East Main Street
Riverhead, NY 11901
Phone: (631) 451-4414
Fax: (631) 451-4415
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.