Skip to main content

Students who wish to withdraw from the College or change their status from full time to part time must complete the Course Withdrawal form. All financial aid recipients are encouraged to contact their campus Financial Aid office to discuss any potential impacts of enrollment changes on their financial aid eligibility. Failure to follow the proper withdrawal procedures will result in the student being financially liable for full tuition and fees. Federal financial aid cannot pay students' charges for a class or classes the student attended or stopped attending, unless official withdrawal procedures were followed. A student who withdraws from the College may lose federal financial aid, based on the date of withdrawal. A student who withdraws after the 60% point in the term will not have a federal aid reduction.